Friday, November 6, 2009

Important Information

It has been unusually quiet on this blog for the past few days.  At this point, you should have your blog set up and your tentative list of visits posted.  You need to post your blog address here in this blog so I can find you and create a link for you.  There is no way for me to find you unless you tell me where you are.

I would even expect your first paper to be posted by now as we will be heading into week 3 next week.  Waiting until later to post several things at once is unacceptable.  As you post new work to your blog, you should post a short lead in to it with an image here.

If you are feeling stuck or unsure what to do, please email me directly so I can help you out.

1 comment:

  1. I had posted my tentative schedule on my blog. I just posted my tentative schedule here as well. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete