Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello Everyone!


Hello everyone! I am Genese Calloway and am beginning my last MOD at Albertus! I have been on this undergrad journey since 1998 when I started at Boston College. Long story short, I have wonderfully creative 8yo daughter who wants to be a fashion designer and am engaged to be married in 6 months to a fabulous man who puts up with me. :) I have always been a lover of art, and within the last couple of years, have really taken an interest in the digital world. The picture that I am including is of myself and my fiance and was taken on the East Haven beach during our engagement photo shoot.


I have taken several classes with Jerry, and have loved all the classes so far. I'm sure this will be no different! See you all on the blog!

4 comments:

  1. Genese, what a beautiful couple you both make! That photo is a work of art! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Genese... wonderful looking couple!

    Great to see you back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Genese,
    Congratulations on your engagement, future wedding, and upcoming graduation. This is a very exciting time for you. Enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Genese! Congrats on the engagement - wonderful photo :)

    ReplyDelete